There is no definitive way to know how far the water has penetrated your home’s infrastructure without professional thermographic tools, that’s why 911 Restoration of East Valley offers all our customers a free on-site home inspection and same-day service guaranteed.
Water damage in Gilbert often happens as a result of a toilet overflow or broken water fixture, though during monsoon season it can arise for a host of other reasons too.
If you’ve already given us a call our water damage Gilbert team with 911 Restoration of East Valley and you can certainly sit back and relax because we’ll be there within 45 minutes.
But if you’d like a bit more information on how we approach the restoration process, we are happy to share with you how 911 Restoration of East Valley access your water damage.
We are licensed, insured and bonded to provide our customers peace of mind in knowing that your restoration needs are being met by the most capable and best restoration company around.
We aren’t just the best restoration company because of our decades of experience and unparalleled knowledge base, but also because we truly care about this city and all of its people and homes like they were our own.
Determine Your Water Damage Details
Depending on the class and category of the damage, homeowners might be looking at only a few hours or an entire day of work. The higher the class of damage, the longer and more complex the restoration process takes.
Here are some points to remember about water damage restoration:
- If your water damage falls into Category 2 or 3, it poses greater health danger to your family and requires more urgent help.
- Affects only a small part of the room. Materials are non porous, such as plywood, particle board, VCT, and absorb little moisture from the spill. Little or no wet carpet.
- This is a minor type of water damage that can be addressed using household cleaning tools. Affects an entire room or an extensive area of carpet and cushion. Water has wicked up walls 12″ – 24”. There is moisture remaining in structural materials.
- If you live in an area with high humidity, professional drying technology is a must to quickly re-mediate Class 2 damage.
- Extensive damage area, maybe even the entire home. This commonly happens if the water may have come from overhead like a roof or ceiling leak.
The ceiling, walls, insulation, carpet, and sub-floor are saturated with moisture. It is imperative to treat this type of damage immediately to prevent mold growth.Similar to Class 3 damage, but affects essential building materials that typically retain moisture such as hardwood, plaster, brick, etc.
To treat these deep pockets of saturation, you need professional help and technology. Leaving untreated, this type of damage weakens your infrastructure, requiring extensive repair or even remodeling.
Water Damage Restoration Services By the Best
The best water damage restoration company is 911 Restoration of East Valley because our water damage restoration Gilbert professionals have years of experience and we vale professionalism.
We know how to get your home back after the worst disasters. From cleaning carpets to full reconstructions, we can help you.
We are available 24/7/365 in order to respond within 45 minutes any time rain leaks or ruptured hoses destroy your home.
The best water damage restoration company is 911 Restoration of East Valley because our services are meant to always put the customer first.
We are license, insured, and bonded in all disaster restoration services in order to help you recover from a mold infestation, toilet overflow, or any other such emergency.
When your home floods call our water damage restoration Gilbert experts with 911 Restoration of East Valley for same day service and a fresh start in your home or office today!